Another story done. I actually started this one Friday night by hand, but tossed out everything I wrote. It was enough for me to get the feel for my character and her predicament. Last night, I sat down and wrote the entire story out on the computer. I almost didn’t. It was one of those “I can’t sit still” night, since my husband and daughter are away from home for a few days. Eerie silence in the house. But I connected with some friends in chat on Forward Motion and got things going. See, friends come in all forms….
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News
- @Seattlejo Dawncon will be held at a hotel near a beach with a boardwalk so even if you don't like sand, you can en… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- My first story is up on Curious Fictions. Who doesn't like an alien that looks like a dog? curiousfictions.com/stories/2828-d… 2 days ago
- @izzyxen @ConFusionMI @bogiperson @RB_Lemberg This pic is too sweet! <3 4 days ago
- @michaeldthomas Thank you for sharing with us. <3 1 week ago
- @DebraJess @ViableParadise We could take a lesson from this. <3 Go fire wombats, go! 1 week ago
- @clhollandwriter Do you want to write more flash? I'm starting a flash group inspired by Liberty Hall. ping me on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?