Another story done. I actually started this one Friday night by hand, but tossed out everything I wrote. It was enough for me to get the feel for my character and her predicament. Last night, I sat down and wrote the entire story out on the computer. I almost didn’t. It was one of those “I can’t sit still” night, since my husband and daughter are away from home for a few days. Eerie silence in the house. But I connected with some friends in chat on Forward Motion and got things going. See, friends come in all forms….
Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- Nano Prep step 2: finish the current novella before starting the Nano novella. Current stats: 4500 into a 20k novella. #NaNoPrep #NaNoWriMo 2 days ago
- Have fun, #VP23, you have no idea of the world about to open up to you. Sleep when you can, drink your water, and t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @ElizabethShack Break a leg! :) 2 days ago
- @cevangelista413 sign me up! 3 days ago
- @anniebellet So I'm not the only one who does this? lol thank you :) 3 days ago
- @luna_luminarium It's important knowing which words NOT to include. 3 days ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?