I pulled a prompt that actually gave me an instant idea for a story, but it was way too complicated for a short story. The idea itself is not perfect, but with some work, could maybe end up a novel one day. Just not today. Onto the next prompt.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- RT @jentrification: RT to save a life https://t.co/EhOkU3ykyB 1 day ago
- @writerunyoga Ouch. Hope it’s not painful 1 day ago
- @AlexisAHunter Is he friendly? or approachable? 1 week ago
- @elysesalpeter Not coffee but soda. Usually migraine city for that... but I seriously drowned myself in water that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @Vylar_Kaftan Doubtful. You're too unique to ever be that ordinary. 1 week ago
- @anniebellet The hair and sock coordination is magnificent 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?