Lots of battles this week with work/lunch/sleep issues. We’re resolving much of it, and the writing improves as we do. Aiming to finish this revision by tomorrow night. I’m doing a scene to two per session now. It won’t be the final version, but close enough event/plot wise that i can have some readers give me some realistic feedback. Then I get to work on the Tiger story. Growr!
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News
- @premium__heart I'm a 1. I visualize so much that when I'm talking to people, I get too busy visualizing and forget to look at them. 1 week ago
- @anniebellet You got this, Annie. I can't wait for it. 1 week ago
- @anniebellet No save points and too many castles 1 week ago
- @anniebellet ugh. no. you need a doctor who cares about YOU. 1 week ago
- @AtGreenblatt *hugs* 2 weeks ago
- @ElizabethShack We did that the other day. Except they thought my ponytail was a wand toy and kept trying to get me. 2 weeks ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?