December: not a lot of writing, but important projects were completed.
* Fading Light — reedited and resubmitted;
* Hunter’s Honor — reedited and submitted;
* Think Sideways — final 3 lessons completed.
2009 was a very busy year. I learned that I can write when I often think I can’t; I can work multiple projects (Balance!) though not quite simultaneously yet. I learned that people have more faith in my writing than I had realized, which is amazing.
What did I do? I survived the first year of my 2nd child’s life. That alone is victory. Writing on top of that, aside from being insane, is wonderful.
While I didn’t achieve all my goals, I came pretty damn close.
* Think Sideways 25/25
* Stalker novel planned/outlined
* Short Story Edits — 5
* Short Story Submissions — 7
* New Submissions — 2
* Short Story Writing — 1
* Crits — 7
* Reading — 4
* FM Workshops — 1
* Rejections — 6
* Publications — 1