Last night I was hesitant to say the revision was complete, and I was correct. I tied up loose ends, adjusted some writing, and retitled it to “Hunter’s Honor” over lunch today. I’ll read it one last time this evening then post it up for critique. The story has seriously grown: the batch of revisions took it from a 2500 word story to 4500 words.
Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News
- RT @FiresideFiction: BIG NEWS BUDDIES! 🔥📚🔥 Fireside will open for Novel and Novella submission this August! Find more about our submissi… 4 days ago
- @jskurella thanks for helping me get the ball rolling :) writing friends are the best 2 weeks ago
- @wintersweet thanks for the word wars at the end :) 2 weeks ago
- This morning I wrote THE END on my very complicated and ridiculously bogged-down-with-emotional-baggage VP novel.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Another May, another novella drafted. Being in the right writing community is everything. 1 month ago
- @michaeldthomas that's terrifying. hug her close. every moment counts. <3 1 month ago
- 1st draft Acceptance Anthony's Mission Bookshelf Bound Calico Under Cherry Blossom Cara's Heartsong Children's Lit computer Crit critiquing Daily Progress Daily Science Fiction dayjob Editing Etherea In Her Veins Eve Fading Light family Fitness FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Hunting the Red Hunting the Reds Inspiration Jimmy's Blue Angel Life Lonely Orchard MGR Blog Tour Moondust Nighthunter's Bite Nonfiction Books novels Once A Thief parsec Please Help published question Reading Remembrance Research Revelations Revision SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Short Story Review Stalker Stone Forest Submission submission reminder Sunguard Surrender Sword and Sorceress Takeshi's Gift Thank You The Crossing The Encroaching Hand of Winter Tiger Princess titles Treischan Strength triangulation Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas website Whispers Winter Warrior Write1Sub1 writers of the future Writing
looking for something specific?