Last night I was hesitant to say the revision was complete, and I was correct. I tied up loose ends, adjusted some writing, and retitled it to “Hunter’s Honor” over lunch today. I’ll read it one last time this evening then post it up for critique. The story has seriously grown: the batch of revisions took it from a 2500 word story to 4500 words.
Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News
- @stewartcbaker That was a crazy prompt too. Very good use of the prompt. :) 2 days ago
- TFW your edit notes are longer than the original flash fiction draft. #amwriting 1 month ago
- @BethCato synchronized landing - so graceful and magnificent. 1 month ago
- @AlexisAHunter Season 2. It's 2 after White Bear. 1 month ago
- @AlexisAHunter You might want to wait on White Christmas too. It's the most disturbing episode I've seen yet. 1 month ago
- I'm having an "everything I write is stupid" day. *rips hair out* 1 month ago
- 1st draft Acceptance Anthony's Mission Bookshelf Bound Calico Under Cherry Blossom Cara's Heartsong Children's Lit computer Crit critiquing Daily Progress Daily Science Fiction dayjob Editing Etherea In Her Veins Eve Fading Light family Fitness FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Hunting the Red Hunting the Reds Inspiration Jimmy's Blue Angel Life Lonely Orchard MGR Blog Tour Moondust Nighthunter's Bite Nonfiction Books novels Once A Thief parsec Please Help published question Reading Remembrance Research Revelations Revision SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Short Story Review Stalker Stone Forest Submission submission reminder Sunguard Surrender Sword and Sorceress Takeshi's Gift Thank You The Crossing The Encroaching Hand of Winter Tiger Princess titles Treischan Strength triangulation Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas website Whispers Winter Warrior Write1Sub1 writers of the future Writing
looking for something specific?