Last night I was hesitant to say the revision was complete, and I was correct. I tied up loose ends, adjusted some writing, and retitled it to “Hunter’s Honor” over lunch today. I’ll read it one last time this evening then post it up for critique. The story has seriously grown: the batch of revisions took it from a 2500 word story to 4500 words.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- Hi friends. Anyone do morning edits? Any tricks on getting back into *morning* edit mode? 1 day ago
- Who needs cat pics? https://t.co/93DDQqUd47 5 days ago
- @anniebellet I hope you’re not judging yourself by 2020 results. I’m still working on figuring all your pen names s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- @lynnemthomas It's winter in the Midwest. You have every right to be this excited for your skin! Hope it's wonderful. :) 1 week ago
- @michaeldthomas https://t.co/SUZ41jEIp8 1 week ago
- Please get vaccinated when it’s your turn. 💙 twitter.com/KBAndersen/sta… 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?