Last night I was hesitant to say the revision was complete, and I was correct. I tied up loose ends, adjusted some writing, and retitled it to “Hunter’s Honor” over lunch today. I’ll read it one last time this evening then post it up for critique. The story has seriously grown: the batch of revisions took it from a 2500 word story to 4500 words.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News
- @aliettedb I'm upset for you, and I wish I was in the room when these things were said. I'm sorry people are awful,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @aliettedb Anyone who says that has not read your writing, and those are the people missing out. 4 days ago
- @anniebellet It's so pretty. After. 6 days ago
- @anniebellet Writer brain is the best. lol 1 week ago
- My co-worker lounged half in sunshine and watching birds while I wrote today. https://t.co/4lJ8hHpw01 1 week ago
- Submission Catch 22: I partially regret submitting the previous version of my story to one of my favorite markets.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?