Last night I was hesitant to say the revision was complete, and I was correct. I tied up loose ends, adjusted some writing, and retitled it to “Hunter’s Honor” over lunch today. I’ll read it one last time this evening then post it up for critique. The story has seriously grown: the batch of revisions took it from a 2500 word story to 4500 words.
Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- I ate half a cherry donut from Stan's today and I feel like it took all my willpower to just have that half. It was… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- @loldoc @AtGreenblatt I was going to say that, but your charm comes faster than mine. ;) 17 hours ago
- @AtGreenblatt Looking good, lady. :) 17 hours ago
- @michaeldthomas @lynnemthomas :( dammit you all need a break already 3 days ago
- @michaeldthomas @lynnemthomas Good doctors at Lurie. Praying they make a plan quickly. <3 1 week ago
- @michaeldthomas Poor Caitlin. :( Warm hugs for her. Hope she breaks this cycle soon! <3 2 weeks ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?