The week’s started up fairly strong; one crit today, one workshop exercise and discussion, and editing more on Hunter. I’m still rewriting the ending, and the word/page count is rising. It’s sloppy writing at the moment, I’m just trying to capture the event and the feel of it. I’ll have to go back and see what will need cutting and how much of it needs cleaning up. But getting there. This is good.
Dawn Bonanno on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Jeff on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here!
- @Ceej1701 @mtnhockeymama Seconding this - I have family on SE 11th place and they are safe. Hope you reach your family soon 10 hours ago
- @IsaacS719 I have family on the SE side. Power outages and wind but doing ok. There is more flooding on SW and NW t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- RT @EarthCam: Such a wide area of Florida is impacted by #HurricaneIan. Here's the intersection of the Raven Canal and the Rubicon Canal in… 15 hours ago
- @news_gchs @EarthCam Can you provide the location of this camera? I'm looking for family in the SE11th place area -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- @wordsbycho I’m so sorry all the plans fell through. It sounds like a wonderful time to read locked away from the world. 17 hours ago
- @michaeldthomas Hugs. Love to you all. 1 day ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?