The week’s started up fairly strong; one crit today, one workshop exercise and discussion, and editing more on Hunter. I’m still rewriting the ending, and the word/page count is rising. It’s sloppy writing at the moment, I’m just trying to capture the event and the feel of it. I’ll have to go back and see what will need cutting and how much of it needs cleaning up. But getting there. This is good.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News
- @Vylar_Kaftan I would say THAT is fine - a yes/no answer type question or super quick answer. Unlike the lady at th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- @ElizabethShack Freezers negate expiration dates. ;) 3 days ago
- @DebraJess More hugs. You are doing the right thing. Wrap your heart in that. 5 days ago
- @anniebellet Those people are jerks. :( *hugs* 6 days ago
- @inkhaven always a pupper but ouch. feel better! 1 week ago
- @anniebellet That sucks. :( 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?