I think I’m developing a cold here, thinking is much more difficult than it was this afternoon. I had a wonderful brainstorming session in the car (in between the cursing at the construction) and came up with a few thoughts for the title and the new opening. Except that now I can’t even bear to type anything. It doesn’t help the basement is cold… So I’m taking the manuscript and notes upstairs with a red pen and marking it up now. I’ll enter the changes tomorrow. Can’t wait to get this thing going!
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @aphoebebarton More proof. 3 days ago
- @aphoebebarton The fact that they did that rather than simply unfollow you indicates what kind of human they are. T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @michaeldthomas That's awful. Sending hugs your way. Hope she finds some relief. 3 days ago
- RT @Lunarbaboon: Good morning! lunarbaboon.com https://t.co/eVRi0Y0sSC 3 days ago
- RT @CassRMorris: Hey, I wanna see something: RT this if you're a published author or other publishing professional who has, at some point… 3 days ago
- RT @MarkJacob16: In 1923, Adolf Hitler led a failed coup. He was treated leniently. Germany moved on. A decade later, he was dictator, and… 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?