Lots of battles this week with work/lunch/sleep issues. We’re resolving much of it, and the writing improves as we do. Aiming to finish this revision by tomorrow night. I’m doing a scene to two per session now. It won’t be the final version, but close enough event/plot wise that i can have some readers give me some realistic feedback. Then I get to work on the Tiger story. Growr!
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- Clearly I have not been writing enough to keep these at bay. I need to do something about this. (The simple solutio… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- tonight's nightmare sequence was a double feature, including cat escapage into coyote clutches and Mad Max wannabe'… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @jennyrae Agreed! Fingers crossed. :) 5 days ago
- @jennyrae There are so many reasons to have an online convention. I did not get to spend much time at this one for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- @izzyxen I want to go back to 2004 and buy a second pair of those pink suede heels in my current size. 1 week ago
- @anniebellet Cute pic :) 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?