Lots of battles this week with work/lunch/sleep issues. We’re resolving much of it, and the writing improves as we do. Aiming to finish this revision by tomorrow night. I’m doing a scene to two per session now. It won’t be the final version, but close enough event/plot wise that i can have some readers give me some realistic feedback. Then I get to work on the Tiger story. Growr!
Dawn Bonanno on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Jeff on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here!
- @michaeldthomas @scottlynch78 @lynnemthomas https://t.co/WnHX3UIRTE 4 days ago
- @diabolicalplots Congrats and good luck 🍀 4 days ago
- @CassieY4 Classic abuser behavior. :( 4 days ago
- @Vylar_Kaftan How many do you need? All of them. 4 days ago
- @caias Hugs on the estate settling. That's an incredibly frustrating process. (Also, sending you a DM) 4 days ago
- @caias Is it possible you are mismatched with your critiquers? 4 days ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?