Another pass on Fading Light tonight, and I think it’s done. I’m not sure the final paragraph is right, so I’ll sleep on it and see what I think of it tomorrow. I worked on Nighthutner’s Bite today, as well as the novel revision lesson (one). I think my two fantasy novels may be one long story, so I’m adding them both to the agenda to read and analyze.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @CassieY4 Half the people who follow you are in time zones later than yours. You're fine. Do what needs doing. ;D 12 hours ago
- @CassieY4 Yikes. Speedy recovery! *hugs* 18 hours ago
- @michaeldthomas That's so sad and scary. :( 18 hours ago
- RT @dailyfactz21: This. A thousand times. This. https://t.co/8BjkpY14lw 1 day ago
- RT @DebraJess: Look what's happening today! Want to find out why I love HEAs (happily ever afters)? Go check my entry in the #GreatHEAEvent… 1 day ago
- @anniebellet Sighs in autumn dawning. 2 days ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?