Another pass on Fading Light tonight, and I think it’s done. I’m not sure the final paragraph is right, so I’ll sleep on it and see what I think of it tomorrow. I worked on Nighthutner’s Bite today, as well as the novel revision lesson (one). I think my two fantasy novels may be one long story, so I’m adding them both to the agenda to read and analyze.
Dawn Bonanno on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Jeff on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here!
- @michaeldthomas @scottlynch78 @lynnemthomas https://t.co/WnHX3UIRTE 3 days ago
- @diabolicalplots Congrats and good luck 🍀 3 days ago
- @CassieY4 Classic abuser behavior. :( 3 days ago
- @Vylar_Kaftan How many do you need? All of them. 4 days ago
- @caias Hugs on the estate settling. That's an incredibly frustrating process. (Also, sending you a DM) 4 days ago
- @caias Is it possible you are mismatched with your critiquers? 4 days ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?