Another pass on Fading Light tonight, and I think it’s done. I’m not sure the final paragraph is right, so I’ll sleep on it and see what I think of it tomorrow. I worked on Nighthutner’s Bite today, as well as the novel revision lesson (one). I think my two fantasy novels may be one long story, so I’m adding them both to the agenda to read and analyze.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @luna_luminarium That's where I was a few months ago. But writing is my therapy and a lovely place to hide, so I fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Letting go isn't easy when we love someone. "Fading Light" appeared in Bards and Sages Quarterly a few years ago. R… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- @AtGreenblatt That's fantastic! I love your puppy <3 20 hours ago
- @jeninthelib It would be better to say your FIYAH story, wouldn't it? While Dragons Claim The Sky is fantastic from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @jeninthelib Jen, I love love love your Podcastle story. <3 2 days ago
- @Vylar_Kaftan Vylar NEEDS to be on this show. She shows up for everybody else and is the trivia queen. Not only wil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?