I know, it’s a short story, and Maura has been in my head for years. I haven’t found the right way to tell her story yet, and some of the scenes are still giving me trouble, but I happened upon the ‘title scene’, about why the bite is important and what it means to her and her curse.
Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @effies You paid for it previously though, right? 2 days ago
- @KellyMSandoval Two things could happen if you try: you find you're not quite ready and put it aside for a little w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- UNICORN DICE! With glitter! They change color! @Kickstarter kickstarter.com/projects/57987… 5 days ago
- @effies @pronouncedLAHra So they didn't warn you that this was a possibility? :( 1 week ago
- @DebraJess There are many roads to self torture, I mean success. <3 2 weeks ago
- @LizTicknor Good luck with your shift. :) Bribe yourself if needed. Hee. 2 weeks ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?