I pulled a prompt that actually gave me an instant idea for a story, but it was way too complicated for a short story. The idea itself is not perfect, but with some work, could maybe end up a novel one day. Just not today. Onto the next prompt.
Dawn Bonanno on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Jeff on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here!
- RT @effies: I have a new op-ed live today at the @sfchronicle! It's about how plenty of high-risk people still exist, and we're quite lim… 1 day ago
- @DebraJess *hugs* and sends soup and soft blankets 2 days ago
- @jennahanchey The first one, and the second one are the best. :-) Very nice pictures! 6 days ago
- @jennahanchey They can't hold you to it - if you would be fired for not wanting to sign it, that's duress, right? 1 week ago
- @waidr oof I've experienced this before... some unique ideas here if you're interested. spoonuniversity.com/lifestyle/appl… 1 week ago
- @DebraJess @scribofelidae Your Martin is fierce 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?