Another story done. I actually started this one Friday night by hand, but tossed out everything I wrote. It was enough for me to get the feel for my character and her predicament. Last night, I sat down and wrote the entire story out on the computer. I almost didn’t. It was one of those “I can’t sit still” night, since my husband and daughter are away from home for a few days. Eerie silence in the house. But I connected with some friends in chat on Forward Motion and got things going. See, friends come in all forms….
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News
- @jyneonyang Hi Neon :) I'm super happy for you! <3 5 hours ago
- January was great for writing. February hit hard with the family drama and 3 week in, I have 1 completed flash fict… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @michaeldthomas Hi Caitlin! Here's a kitty picture for you. Her name's Bonnebell, like Princess Bubblegum. https://t.co/gZQwD6kSif 2 days ago
- @AtGreenblatt I am SOOO excited for you! Congrats!! <3 #vp16 3 days ago
- @ElizabethShack Cute. I got: You're not a real writer unless you are not worried enough. 4 days ago
- Hey, Friends. I've posted another flash fiction up on Curious Fictions. Enjoy the story, and please share the link… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?