Another story done. I actually started this one Friday night by hand, but tossed out everything I wrote. It was enough for me to get the feel for my character and her predicament. Last night, I sat down and wrote the entire story out on the computer. I almost didn’t. It was one of those “I can’t sit still” night, since my husband and daughter are away from home for a few days. Eerie silence in the house. But I connected with some friends in chat on Forward Motion and got things going. See, friends come in all forms….
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @CassieY4 It's not your failure. You're not responsible for their choices. 1 week ago
- @Vylar_Kaftan ooh that's a fun one 2 weeks ago
- @inkhaven You don't know about the midwest house elves? 3 weeks ago
- @thedesirina @BadCOVID19Takes I'd love to know who has the 99.9% against COVID. I'm hanging out with them the rest of the pandemic. ;) 3 weeks ago
- RT @catsprobably: Whether you’re disabled or not, please remember that your actions matter, your vote matters, your voice matters, and it c… 3 weeks ago
- RT @r_a_salvatore: Congratulations to Vice-President-elect Kamala Harris, who punched her fist through a glass ceiling. About freaking tim… 3 weeks ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?