This guy makes me think. I usually have a bit of a learning curve with most of his posts as I’m desperately trying to learn the industry, but I wholeheartedly agree with this post. And it fits ANYTHING, not just writing. If you want to do something and you aren’t good at it, don’t give up. Just keep at it.
Dawn Bonanno on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Jeff on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here!
- @michaeldthomas @scottlynch78 @lynnemthomas https://t.co/WnHX3UIRTE 4 days ago
- @diabolicalplots Congrats and good luck 🍀 4 days ago
- @CassieY4 Classic abuser behavior. :( 4 days ago
- @Vylar_Kaftan How many do you need? All of them. 4 days ago
- @caias Hugs on the estate settling. That's an incredibly frustrating process. (Also, sending you a DM) 4 days ago
- @caias Is it possible you are mismatched with your critiquers? 4 days ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?