Another story done. I actually started this one Friday night by hand, but tossed out everything I wrote. It was enough for me to get the feel for my character and her predicament. Last night, I sat down and wrote the entire story out on the computer. I almost didn’t. It was one of those “I can’t sit still” night, since my husband and daughter are away from home for a few days. Eerie silence in the house. But I connected with some friends in chat on Forward Motion and got things going. See, friends come in all forms….
Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @elfpoet It was mesmerizing. I wonder if they delivered a message in those lights along with the ice cream. ;) 2 days ago
- @anniebellet Congrats on the 9 years. Here's hoping to many more. And thank you for all the advice along the way. 3 weeks ago
- @anniebellet Also: I love your books and I'm often truly frightened for Jade and her friends. It eases my worries t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- @anniebellet omg yes. In one novel, I killed my MC's dad and her best friend, and I'm trying to come up with a way… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- @effies You paid for it previously though, right? 1 month ago
- @KellyMSandoval Two things could happen if you try: you find you're not quite ready and put it aside for a little w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?