Rang in my birthday while writing a story by hand in bed with my favorite green pen. Yes, it works like that. I’m calling it Calico Under Cherry Blossom and it’s modern day but mystical and maybe a little fairy tale. It’s different from what I’ve written in the past, but it feels good. I really like it. For my FM friends, it’ll be up later today on the FM boards, I just need to transcribe it first.
Dawn Bonanno on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Jeff on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here!
- @KristinCleaves The anger is so adorbs. Stay fierce, little black kitty. 11 hours ago
- There’s something under my blanket. Oh noes!! #CatsofTwittter #CatsOnTwitter https://t.co/QNNAmrZILC 11 hours ago
- @amandaghelms This book is amazing. Somebody needs to pick this up ASAP. Good luck, Amanda! 3 days ago
- @michaeldthomas this is not the roller coaster we want. :( hope the drs can sort this out soon. hugs. 3 days ago
- @LabyrinthRat I can’t sight read music due to nystagmus (involuntary muscle movement of the eye) - so I had to memo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- @mareasie And right you should! Look at that face 😍 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?