Rang in my birthday while writing a story by hand in bed with my favorite green pen. Yes, it works like that. I’m calling it Calico Under Cherry Blossom and it’s modern day but mystical and maybe a little fairy tale. It’s different from what I’ve written in the past, but it feels good. I really like it. For my FM friends, it’ll be up later today on the FM boards, I just need to transcribe it first.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News
- The funniest part of this, is that March through May I struggled to write anything. 1 day ago
- My muse is greedy. It's not enough that I'm working on my main novel project with a novella on the side, she's got… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @inkhaven You can do it! 3 days ago
- Novella words: go! 4 days ago
- @DebraJess There isn't one path to success. You can only follow your own, which may not look like other writers' paths. 6 days ago
- TFW you've been chipping away at a short story revision and you might finally be on the right damn track. #amwriting #vpxvi 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?