I’m working on another short story. I’ve been thinking about this one for about a week now and trying to get the details right. There’s some political (fictional course) elements to it, and some fairly deep manipulation and soul searching. Oh yes and werewolves. But my sore throat and my exhausted human body are keeping my fingers from typing and forcing me into bed. Yep, more writing tomorrow. Maybe I’ll be able to finish it up over lunch.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News
- @DebraJess There isn't one path to success. You can only follow your own, which may not look like other writers' paths. 36 minutes ago
- TFW you've been chipping away at a short story revision and you might finally be on the right damn track. #amwriting #vpxvi 1 day ago
- @inkhaven So exciting! Congrats and good luck! 2 days ago
- @Vylar_Kaftan Aside from anxiety dreams about work, I keep dreaming that my refrigerator is empty. 4 days ago
- @tordotcom @Aimee_Ogden @TorDotComPub Sweet! I cannot wait to read this. Congrats, @Aimee_Ogden! 1 week ago
- @anneleonardauth Happy Birthday Anne!! 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?