I’m working on another short story. I’ve been thinking about this one for about a week now and trying to get the details right. There’s some political (fictional course) elements to it, and some fairly deep manipulation and soul searching. Oh yes and werewolves. But my sore throat and my exhausted human body are keeping my fingers from typing and forcing me into bed. Yep, more writing tomorrow. Maybe I’ll be able to finish it up over lunch.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- Who needs cat pics? https://t.co/93DDQqUd47 3 days ago
- @anniebellet I hope you’re not judging yourself by 2020 results. I’m still working on figuring all your pen names s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @lynnemthomas It's winter in the Midwest. You have every right to be this excited for your skin! Hope it's wonderful. :) 5 days ago
- @michaeldthomas https://t.co/SUZ41jEIp8 6 days ago
- Please get vaccinated when it’s your turn. 💙 twitter.com/KBAndersen/sta… 6 days ago
- @inkhaven Officially halfway through. *cheers* 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?