Rang in my birthday while writing a story by hand in bed with my favorite green pen. Yes, it works like that. I’m calling it Calico Under Cherry Blossom and it’s modern day but mystical and maybe a little fairy tale. It’s different from what I’ve written in the past, but it feels good. I really like it. For my FM friends, it’ll be up later today on the FM boards, I just need to transcribe it first.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @Google your updates to the icons in google suite are not particularly friendly to visually impaired users. Tab swa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- @lynnemthomas Shiny Space Unicorn Heels! Gorgeous. Have fun! 1 day ago
- @inkhaven no, yeah, ok. welcome to the midwest. :) 3 days ago
- @AtGreenblatt @NightmareMag Congratulations!! 3 days ago
- @karenthology Hope it passes quickly. 1 week ago
- Currently working on my psychic murders novella series. Telepathy is fun, but so is body hopping, except when someo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?