Derailed. Derailed by both exhaustion (did too much this weekend) and by inspiration (new stories want to be written!) Yes, I am battling the need to edit with the inspiration of two new shorts. Once A Thief finally shaped up and I need to get the first draft typed out quickly, and the untitled urban fantasy I mentioned has a working title of Stone Forest. Both are demanding my attention. I have until Friday to edit Treischan Strength, so I’ll follow a friend’s advice and go with the new stories for tonight.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- Where does your kitty lounge? https://t.co/51Fgt7xpem 1 day ago
- @AlexisAHunter I’m happy that you can show who you are inside ❤️ I hope you have a lovely and safe time at the wedding 4 days ago
- @anniebellet You got this!! https://t.co/WLbcWGfzrH 1 week ago
- @TamMacNeil ugh I'm sorry :( 1 week ago
- RT @dmbeucler: YES!!!!! Now do 6 and up!!!!!!!! twitter.com/JoeMyGod/statu… 1 week ago
- @anniebellet Damn it. 😨😰😭Hoping they get a handle on your treatment plan and recovery begins very soon. 2 weeks ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?