Considering the level of exhaustion we experienced from our ultrapacked three day weekend, I’m surprised I accomplished anything at all. I was not in an editing mood and couldn’t get there no matter what I did (exahustion, I’m sure) so I started the new short story (urban fantasy, untitled) and started getting my submission package together for Treischan Strength. The final edit will start over my lunch tomorrow, and hopefully I’ll clean it up enough to mail on Tuesday.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News
- @aimeekuzenski :( 2 days ago
- @clhollandwriter Good luck at the vet. Hope it's an easy treatment and quick recovery. <3 3 days ago
- @aliettedb I'm upset for you, and I wish I was in the room when these things were said. I'm sorry people are awful,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @aliettedb Anyone who says that has not read your writing, and those are the people missing out. 1 week ago
- @anniebellet It's so pretty. After. 1 week ago
- @anniebellet Writer brain is the best. lol 2 weeks ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?