I started some research today using Google’s image search to try and locate some artifacts and relics for my short story, and wow am I amazed at the process an archeological dig has to go through and the issues they have to deal with once the project is moving forward. So, I found myself in Ancient Egypt again, I keep finding myself there whenever I do this kind of research. I need to find something new. Maybe I’ll go look up the Incahs and the Mayans tonight. Just so I stay out of Egypt. 🙂
Dawn Bonanno on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Jeff on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here!
- @Vylar_Kaftan https://t.co/D0evVwQ71F 1 day ago
- @catsprobably Congratulations!!!!!! 1 day ago
- @Vylar_Kaftan Volume recommended https://t.co/gvbwr9awPG 3 days ago
- @cannfloyd It starts with your favorite cake recipe, followed by a slow indulgent consumption of said cake. 4 days ago
- @tomgauld @GdnSaturday @GuardianBooks Cheery cyberpunk, sure, I'll read that. 5 days ago
- @sylviaheike Good luck with your group! :) 5 days ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?