Derailed. Derailed by both exhaustion (did too much this weekend) and by inspiration (new stories want to be written!) Yes, I am battling the need to edit with the inspiration of two new shorts. Once A Thief finally shaped up and I need to get the first draft typed out quickly, and the untitled urban fantasy I mentioned has a working title of Stone Forest. Both are demanding my attention. I have until Friday to edit Treischan Strength, so I’ll follow a friend’s advice and go with the new stories for tonight.
Dawn Bonanno on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Jeff on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here!
- Checking out mastodon wandering shop. See you over there! 2 weeks ago
- @CaseyLBlair Happy birthday! You look fabulous! 3 weeks ago
- @AtGreenblatt @UncannyMagazine Yay!! Congratulations! 3 weeks ago
- @risawolf Great plan. :) 1 month ago
- Up a little early today. Roommate is still sleeping. I wonder if I can finish reading that novel before she wakes up. 1 month ago
- @DebraJess Oooh!! 1 month ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?