Derailed. Derailed by both exhaustion (did too much this weekend) and by inspiration (new stories want to be written!) Yes, I am battling the need to edit with the inspiration of two new shorts. Once A Thief finally shaped up and I need to get the first draft typed out quickly, and the untitled urban fantasy I mentioned has a working title of Stone Forest. Both are demanding my attention. I have until Friday to edit Treischan Strength, so I’ll follow a friend’s advice and go with the new stories for tonight.
Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @Vylar_Kaftan umm... no. 1 week ago
- @anniebellet that's so awesome!!! 1 week ago
- @matociquala @EllenDatlow @tordotcom @DeathGingerPunk Never give up on the ones that hold onto you. Congrats! I'm l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @AliceMCole awww :( I'm sorry 1 week ago
- @ElizabethShack wind resistance = better training experience? :D 1 week ago
- I updated my blog today. Do people still read those? dmbonanno.com The next one will be about books. Som… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?