I pulled the prompt last night, started the idea and outline this morning. “Fallen Star” is a 1900 word fantasy story about what happens when a star falls from the heavens. It was fun yet sad to write, and I enjoyed the scramble in trying to tie my ideas down before losing them.
Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News
- @stewartcbaker That was a crazy prompt too. Very good use of the prompt. :) 1 month ago
- TFW your edit notes are longer than the original flash fiction draft. #amwriting 2 months ago
- @BethCato synchronized landing - so graceful and magnificent. 2 months ago
- @AlexisAHunter Season 2. It's 2 after White Bear. 3 months ago
- @AlexisAHunter You might want to wait on White Christmas too. It's the most disturbing episode I've seen yet. 3 months ago
- I'm having an "everything I write is stupid" day. *rips hair out* 3 months ago
- 1st draft Acceptance Anthony's Mission Bookshelf Bound Calico Under Cherry Blossom Cara's Heartsong Children's Lit computer Crit critiquing Daily Progress Daily Science Fiction dayjob Editing Etherea In Her Veins Eve Fading Light family Fitness FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Hunting the Red Hunting the Reds Inspiration Jimmy's Blue Angel Life Lonely Orchard MGR Blog Tour Moondust Nighthunter's Bite Nonfiction Books novels Once A Thief parsec Please Help published question Reading Remembrance Research Revelations Revision SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Short Story Review Stalker Stone Forest Submission submission reminder Sunguard Surrender Sword and Sorceress Takeshi's Gift Thank You The Crossing The Encroaching Hand of Winter Tiger Princess titles Treischan Strength triangulation Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas website Whispers Winter Warrior Write1Sub1 writers of the future Writing
looking for something specific?