I pulled the prompt last night, started the idea and outline this morning. “Fallen Star” is a 1900 word fantasy story about what happens when a star falls from the heavens. It was fun yet sad to write, and I enjoyed the scramble in trying to tie my ideas down before losing them.
Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @Aimee_Ogden You got this! 1 day ago
- @ElizabethShack Fantastic! Can I come hang out? lol 3 days ago
- @ElizabethShack This would make quite the conversation piece in your living room. ( amazon.com/AW-Portable-Pa…) 3 days ago
- @ElizabethShack The universe is weird sometimes. Don't let it stop you. 1 week ago
- @nlisa That's when you save your response and come back to it tomorrow. 1 week ago
- @scribofelidae The kindness of trees is something special. The deal's off when there's lightning though. 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?