I pulled the prompt last night, started the idea and outline this morning. “Fallen Star” is a 1900 word fantasy story about what happens when a star falls from the heavens. It was fun yet sad to write, and I enjoyed the scramble in trying to tie my ideas down before losing them.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News
- @Vylar_Kaftan I would say THAT is fine - a yes/no answer type question or super quick answer. Unlike the lady at th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- @ElizabethShack Freezers negate expiration dates. ;) 3 days ago
- @DebraJess More hugs. You are doing the right thing. Wrap your heart in that. 5 days ago
- @anniebellet Those people are jerks. :( *hugs* 6 days ago
- @inkhaven always a pupper but ouch. feel better! 1 week ago
- @anniebellet That sucks. :( 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?