I pulled the prompt last night, started the idea and outline this morning. “Fallen Star” is a 1900 word fantasy story about what happens when a star falls from the heavens. It was fun yet sad to write, and I enjoyed the scramble in trying to tie my ideas down before losing them.
Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @michaeldthomas @lynnemthomas :( dammit you all need a break already 2 days ago
- @michaeldthomas @lynnemthomas Good doctors at Lurie. Praying they make a plan quickly. <3 1 week ago
- @michaeldthomas Poor Caitlin. :( Warm hugs for her. Hope she breaks this cycle soon! <3 2 weeks ago
- @lynnemthomas Good luck! Hope they figure this out quickly and get you all home soon. <3 3 weeks ago
- @scribofelidae can you stream the show on a device? bed's more comfy than the couch, I'm sure. 3 weeks ago
- @ElizabethShack It's in the carpet cleaner aisle - it gets out damn near anything. Red bottle. Spray, let it soak, blot. Repeat. 3 weeks ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?