I pulled the prompt last night, started the idea and outline this morning. “Fallen Star” is a 1900 word fantasy story about what happens when a star falls from the heavens. It was fun yet sad to write, and I enjoyed the scramble in trying to tie my ideas down before losing them.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- RT @dailyfactz21: This. A thousand times. This. https://t.co/8BjkpY14lw 2 hours ago
- RT @DebraJess: Look what's happening today! Want to find out why I love HEAs (happily ever afters)? Go check my entry in the #GreatHEAEvent… 2 hours ago
- @anniebellet Sighs in autumn dawning. 19 hours ago
- @jennyrae The stupid people are going to be the death of us all. :( 19 hours ago
- @cislyn Glad you and the cats are all right! tornadoes are scary. :( 4 days ago
- @EmmaliaWrites I will, thanks! 4 days ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?