While analyzing Black Violas, I had inspiration for a new story (also related to the parsec theme) and I wrote it right then and there in the parking lot. Came home and typed it up after dinner and am now looking at the revision. I’ve never written flash fiction before, and it was amazing that I got the elements right. I’m tweaking the details, but I love the story. It’ll come into its own before long. 🙂
Dawn Bonanno on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Jeff on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here!
- @michaeldthomas @lynnemthomas That is so scary. I hope they have answers for you soon. :( 8 hours ago
- @michaeldthomas @lynnemthomas Yes!!!!!!! https://t.co/bfuHw5RFi8 1 day ago
- @AndreaGStewart I'm trying to do pulls up, too. I am also at 0. But doing weights (and the weighted pull up machine… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @SarahCr13855274 @Bosspms05 SE wasn’t hit as hard - I have family there. Texts are slow coming and going. Hop you hear soon. 5 days ago
- @EarthCam The live feed is down. Any chance it’ll come back up? 5 days ago
- @Ceej1701 @mtnhockeymama Seconding this - I have family on SE 11th place and they are safe. Hope you reach your family soon 6 days ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?