While analyzing Black Violas, I had inspiration for a new story (also related to the parsec theme) and I wrote it right then and there in the parking lot. Came home and typed it up after dinner and am now looking at the revision. I’ve never written flash fiction before, and it was amazing that I got the elements right. I’m tweaking the details, but I love the story. It’ll come into its own before long. 🙂
Dawn Bonanno on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Jeff on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here!
- Checking out mastodon wandering shop. See you over there! 2 weeks ago
- @CaseyLBlair Happy birthday! You look fabulous! 3 weeks ago
- @AtGreenblatt @UncannyMagazine Yay!! Congratulations! 3 weeks ago
- @risawolf Great plan. :) 1 month ago
- Up a little early today. Roommate is still sleeping. I wonder if I can finish reading that novel before she wakes up. 1 month ago
- @DebraJess Oooh!! 1 month ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?