March was amazing. I figured out the writing schedule and I got my goals done. Of course, I did revamp mid-month, but that’s par for me and goals. Goals are guidelines and I tweak them in order to get stuff done. I have more deadlines in April, but they are spaced out, thankfully.
- Viable Paradise application and submission story
- Rise of the Tiger Princess: drafted, revised twice, submitted
- The Lonely Orchard: revised and submitted
- Watering the Black Violas: revised
- Shadow of Blood: rereading novel-in-progress
- Watering the Black Violas: revise and submit by 4/15
- Nighthunter’s Bite: revise and submit by 4/30
- Shadow of Blood: read, review world notes, complete neccessary worldbuilding, and continue the writing at 500 words daily for a weekly goal of 2,500 words. Estimated completion date is July.