Edits are coming along, and I found a critique group to join. Fading Light should be ready to post to the group by next week at the latest. My progress posts won’t be daily, as that would be too boring to type (and for you to read) “I edited” six times a week. 🙂 I’m just excited about the crit group at the moment. I know most of the members (online contacts) and I’ve exchanged crits with several of them over the past few years. I’m excited about critiquing their work too. They always had interesting stories in the past, and I’m sure that hasn’t changed.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @inkhaven So your antibodies have lasted a year? 17 hours ago
- @monicaa4577 My son has been talking about this for weeks. I think today's the day. 1 day ago
- @LabyrinthRat Aww. I hate the alarm that erases the dream right before my eyes and I'm like, wait, I need to remember that. *whimper* 1 day ago
- @divyastweets I did not!!!! use enough exclamation points!!!! 2 days ago
- @divyastweets I am overjoyed for you!! You deserve this! <3 Congrats!! 2 days ago
- @anniebellet Love it!! Stay strong! 3 days ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?