Read two stories for crit, brainstormed on the parsec story (too many ideas, I need to focus a bit more), and focused on the Hunter edit. I think I managed to nail down Daymar’s involvement with a pretty neat ending. The story’s come a long long way from its first draft.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- Who needs cat pics? https://t.co/93DDQqUd47 3 days ago
- @anniebellet I hope you’re not judging yourself by 2020 results. I’m still working on figuring all your pen names s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @lynnemthomas It's winter in the Midwest. You have every right to be this excited for your skin! Hope it's wonderful. :) 5 days ago
- @michaeldthomas https://t.co/SUZ41jEIp8 6 days ago
- Please get vaccinated when it’s your turn. 💙 twitter.com/KBAndersen/sta… 6 days ago
- @inkhaven Officially halfway through. *cheers* 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?