I’m in edit mode, so I’m going with it. Fading Light is moving along once again, and I’ve cleared the dust off Hunter Hunted, which is getting revamped big time and is due for a title change. Writing is once again becoming a daily event. Now I need to work on completing tasks a little quicker. Fading Light needs a few more days of computer time and Hunter needs some paper & pen time so they balance well. It doesn’t help that tonight is the season premiere of Heroes, but I guess I’d better make good use of now.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @jeninthelib It would be better to say your FIYAH story, wouldn't it? While Dragons Claim The Sky is fantastic from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- @jeninthelib Jen, I love love love your Podcastle story. <3 2 hours ago
- @Vylar_Kaftan Vylar NEEDS to be on this show. She shows up for everybody else and is the trivia queen. Not only wil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @michaeldthomas It's so frustrating when it's people you love. It's no longer 'politics' and a 'difference of opini… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @anniebellet You are the perfect combination of sass and creativity. I love your books, I love your posts. I only w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @arleysorg Oh, the suspense. *resumes nail biting* 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?