I’m in edit mode, so I’m going with it. Fading Light is moving along once again, and I’ve cleared the dust off Hunter Hunted, which is getting revamped big time and is due for a title change. Writing is once again becoming a daily event. Now I need to work on completing tasks a little quicker. Fading Light needs a few more days of computer time and Hunter needs some paper & pen time so they balance well. It doesn’t help that tonight is the season premiere of Heroes, but I guess I’d better make good use of now.
Carl on Necessity of Critique in Revis… Dawn Bonanno on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Jeff on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times
- @michaeldthomas @lynnemthomas Poor Caitlin! hugs!! 4 days ago
- @BenCKinney I haven't ever heard anyone say that aloud around me so I guess I learned something new today. For me,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @amandaghelms @aimeepicchi @AlexeiCollier @Beth_Goder @risawolf Congrats again! So excited for you! 1 month ago
- Stayed up way too late reading @DebraJess 's Andromeda's Pirate. I'm tired today and so not regretting it.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @DebraJess Big hugs. 1 month ago
- Checking out mastodon wandering shop. See you over there! 2 months ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?