I’m in edit mode, so I’m going with it. Fading Light is moving along once again, and I’ve cleared the dust off Hunter Hunted, which is getting revamped big time and is due for a title change. Writing is once again becoming a daily event. Now I need to work on completing tasks a little quicker. Fading Light needs a few more days of computer time and Hunter needs some paper & pen time so they balance well. It doesn’t help that tonight is the season premiere of Heroes, but I guess I’d better make good use of now.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News
- @Vylar_Kaftan I deleted my last two rim world colonies because of a downward spiral I couldn't recover from. It mig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- @DebraJess When I'm in the office, we have a small shared workspace. I put my covered bottle on the floor within re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @CassieY4 I'm sorry people are awful. I am grateful for every one of you, whether I need you personally or not. Peo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @laineislaine Thanks! 4 days ago
- @BethCato Those look fun. Thanks! 4 days ago
- Hey friends, what are your fifth grade boys reading? We're all caught up with Dog Man, Captain Underpants, and Diary of a Wimpy Kid... 4 days ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?