I’m in edit mode, so I’m going with it. Fading Light is moving along once again, and I’ve cleared the dust off Hunter Hunted, which is getting revamped big time and is due for a title change. Writing is once again becoming a daily event. Now I need to work on completing tasks a little quicker. Fading Light needs a few more days of computer time and Hunter needs some paper & pen time so they balance well. It doesn’t help that tonight is the season premiere of Heroes, but I guess I’d better make good use of now.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News
- @Seattlejo Dawncon will be held at a hotel near a beach with a boardwalk so even if you don't like sand, you can en… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- My first story is up on Curious Fictions. Who doesn't like an alien that looks like a dog? curiousfictions.com/stories/2828-d… 1 week ago
- @izzyxen @ConFusionMI @bogiperson @RB_Lemberg This pic is too sweet! <3 1 week ago
- @michaeldthomas Thank you for sharing with us. <3 2 weeks ago
- @DebraJess @ViableParadise We could take a lesson from this. <3 Go fire wombats, go! 2 weeks ago
- @clhollandwriter Do you want to write more flash? I'm starting a flash group inspired by Liberty Hall. ping me on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?