I’m in edit mode, so I’m going with it. Fading Light is moving along once again, and I’ve cleared the dust off Hunter Hunted, which is getting revamped big time and is due for a title change. Writing is once again becoming a daily event. Now I need to work on completing tasks a little quicker. Fading Light needs a few more days of computer time and Hunter needs some paper & pen time so they balance well. It doesn’t help that tonight is the season premiere of Heroes, but I guess I’d better make good use of now.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- Where does your kitty lounge? https://t.co/51Fgt7xpem 1 day ago
- @AlexisAHunter I’m happy that you can show who you are inside ❤️ I hope you have a lovely and safe time at the wedding 4 days ago
- @anniebellet You got this!! https://t.co/WLbcWGfzrH 1 week ago
- @TamMacNeil ugh I'm sorry :( 1 week ago
- RT @dmbeucler: YES!!!!! Now do 6 and up!!!!!!!! twitter.com/JoeMyGod/statu… 1 week ago
- @anniebellet Damn it. 😨😰😭Hoping they get a handle on your treatment plan and recovery begins very soon. 2 weeks ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?