I wrote my first story this month about a mother’s love for her lost child, and now I’ve written this one about a father trying not to lose his daughter. Somehow the only way to save her IS to lose her. Being a mom has sure changed the way I think, the way I write. My characters tend to be older, with more serious problems, and serious solutions that hurt as much as they help. So long as I never have to experience what my characters do, I think I can live with that.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News
- @Vylar_Kaftan I deleted my last two rim world colonies because of a downward spiral I couldn't recover from. It mig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- @DebraJess When I'm in the office, we have a small shared workspace. I put my covered bottle on the floor within re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @CassieY4 I'm sorry people are awful. I am grateful for every one of you, whether I need you personally or not. Peo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @laineislaine Thanks! 4 days ago
- @BethCato Those look fun. Thanks! 4 days ago
- Hey friends, what are your fifth grade boys reading? We're all caught up with Dog Man, Captain Underpants, and Diary of a Wimpy Kid... 4 days ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?