I wrote my first story this month about a mother’s love for her lost child, and now I’ve written this one about a father trying not to lose his daughter. Somehow the only way to save her IS to lose her. Being a mom has sure changed the way I think, the way I write. My characters tend to be older, with more serious problems, and serious solutions that hurt as much as they help. So long as I never have to experience what my characters do, I think I can live with that.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- Hi friends. Anyone do morning edits? Any tricks on getting back into *morning* edit mode? 1 day ago
- Who needs cat pics? https://t.co/93DDQqUd47 5 days ago
- @anniebellet I hope you’re not judging yourself by 2020 results. I’m still working on figuring all your pen names s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- @lynnemthomas It's winter in the Midwest. You have every right to be this excited for your skin! Hope it's wonderful. :) 1 week ago
- @michaeldthomas https://t.co/SUZ41jEIp8 1 week ago
- Please get vaccinated when it’s your turn. 💙 twitter.com/KBAndersen/sta… 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?