I wrote my first story this month about a mother’s love for her lost child, and now I’ve written this one about a father trying not to lose his daughter. Somehow the only way to save her IS to lose her. Being a mom has sure changed the way I think, the way I write. My characters tend to be older, with more serious problems, and serious solutions that hurt as much as they help. So long as I never have to experience what my characters do, I think I can live with that.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- Where does your kitty lounge? https://t.co/51Fgt7xpem 1 day ago
- @AlexisAHunter I’m happy that you can show who you are inside ❤️ I hope you have a lovely and safe time at the wedding 4 days ago
- @anniebellet You got this!! https://t.co/WLbcWGfzrH 1 week ago
- @TamMacNeil ugh I'm sorry :( 1 week ago
- RT @dmbeucler: YES!!!!! Now do 6 and up!!!!!!!! twitter.com/JoeMyGod/statu… 1 week ago
- @anniebellet Damn it. 😨😰😭Hoping they get a handle on your treatment plan and recovery begins very soon. 2 weeks ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?