I wrote my first story this month about a mother’s love for her lost child, and now I’ve written this one about a father trying not to lose his daughter. Somehow the only way to save her IS to lose her. Being a mom has sure changed the way I think, the way I write. My characters tend to be older, with more serious problems, and serious solutions that hurt as much as they help. So long as I never have to experience what my characters do, I think I can live with that.
Dawn Bonanno on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Jeff on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here!
- @michaeldthomas @scottlynch78 @lynnemthomas https://t.co/WnHX3UIRTE 3 days ago
- @diabolicalplots Congrats and good luck 🍀 3 days ago
- @CassieY4 Classic abuser behavior. :( 3 days ago
- @Vylar_Kaftan How many do you need? All of them. 4 days ago
- @caias Hugs on the estate settling. That's an incredibly frustrating process. (Also, sending you a DM) 4 days ago
- @caias Is it possible you are mismatched with your critiquers? 4 days ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?