I wrote my first story this month about a mother’s love for her lost child, and now I’ve written this one about a father trying not to lose his daughter. Somehow the only way to save her IS to lose her. Being a mom has sure changed the way I think, the way I write. My characters tend to be older, with more serious problems, and serious solutions that hurt as much as they help. So long as I never have to experience what my characters do, I think I can live with that.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @AtGreenblatt That's fantastic! I love your puppy <3 6 hours ago
- @jeninthelib It would be better to say your FIYAH story, wouldn't it? While Dragons Claim The Sky is fantastic from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @jeninthelib Jen, I love love love your Podcastle story. <3 2 days ago
- @Vylar_Kaftan Vylar NEEDS to be on this show. She shows up for everybody else and is the trivia queen. Not only wil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @michaeldthomas It's so frustrating when it's people you love. It's no longer 'politics' and a 'difference of opini… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- @anniebellet You are the perfect combination of sass and creativity. I love your books, I love your posts. I only w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?