I wrote my first story this month about a mother’s love for her lost child, and now I’ve written this one about a father trying not to lose his daughter. Somehow the only way to save her IS to lose her. Being a mom has sure changed the way I think, the way I write. My characters tend to be older, with more serious problems, and serious solutions that hurt as much as they help. So long as I never have to experience what my characters do, I think I can live with that.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @jennyrae I novella during the week and short story on the weekend except when I novella on the weekend and short story during the week... 2 hours ago
- Hey, @Oreo, do you take requests? The only way to improve your Lemon Oreos is to double stuff them. What do you think? 2 hours ago
- @inkhaven Oh Christie I am so sorry. Hugs. 1 day ago
- Monthly backup - done! 3 days ago
- @tsbazelli I'm sorry your people don't support you. *hugs* Please let me know if I can do anything to support from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @babsben: @jennyrae GOT in the house. https://t.co/Uj01xG3mfe 5 days ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?