I wrote my first story this month about a mother’s love for her lost child, and now I’ve written this one about a father trying not to lose his daughter. Somehow the only way to save her IS to lose her. Being a mom has sure changed the way I think, the way I write. My characters tend to be older, with more serious problems, and serious solutions that hurt as much as they help. So long as I never have to experience what my characters do, I think I can live with that.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @karenthology Hope it passes quickly. 1 day ago
- Currently working on my psychic murders novella series. Telepathy is fun, but so is body hopping, except when someo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- 5k drafted on my novella this week, via my slow method. Drafting 1k by morning, reading in evening to add/tweak. Sp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @anniebellet He's a liar. lol 5 days ago
- @aphoebebarton that's unfair. :( 6 days ago
- @kurellian I feel this so much right now. 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?