I wrote my first story this month about a mother’s love for her lost child, and now I’ve written this one about a father trying not to lose his daughter. Somehow the only way to save her IS to lose her. Being a mom has sure changed the way I think, the way I write. My characters tend to be older, with more serious problems, and serious solutions that hurt as much as they help. So long as I never have to experience what my characters do, I think I can live with that.
Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @Vylar_Kaftan umm... no. 1 week ago
- @anniebellet that's so awesome!!! 1 week ago
- @matociquala @EllenDatlow @tordotcom @DeathGingerPunk Never give up on the ones that hold onto you. Congrats! I'm l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @AliceMCole awww :( I'm sorry 1 week ago
- @ElizabethShack wind resistance = better training experience? :D 1 week ago
- I updated my blog today. Do people still read those? dmbonanno.com The next one will be about books. Som… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?