Writing has been slow this week due to baby related exhaustion, but I’m still on target for making my goals. My main goal has been to make reasonable goals, and so far it’s working. The crit is taking longer than I anticipated, and bills are nagging at my while I *am* writing. I’ll be doing those tomrrow to shut them up. Forgotten Star is going well – the new chapters are solid, and while I have veered off my outline, it’s to tighten up the story. Winter Warrior has been dancing in my thoughts again, ever since I transcribed my notes, and I’m eager to get working on it, but that has its own time and place. Right now, Forgotten Star is priority. If I can get my minimum done on Friday and Saturday, I’ll be able to start editing on Sunday.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- Who needs cat pics? https://t.co/93DDQqUd47 2 days ago
- @anniebellet I hope you’re not judging yourself by 2020 results. I’m still working on figuring all your pen names s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @lynnemthomas It's winter in the Midwest. You have every right to be this excited for your skin! Hope it's wonderful. :) 4 days ago
- @michaeldthomas https://t.co/SUZ41jEIp8 5 days ago
- Please get vaccinated when it’s your turn. 💙 twitter.com/KBAndersen/sta… 6 days ago
- @inkhaven Officially halfway through. *cheers* 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?