The Dragon’s Bard is complete, though it needs a lot of work in the rewrite. Bard means music, and song means poetry. I’m not really good at poetry, but the story called for it and I had to deliver. I enjoyed writing it, but I’m a little afraid of the edit.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @michaeldthomas *hugs* 15 hours ago
- @aphoebebarton More proof. 4 days ago
- @aphoebebarton The fact that they did that rather than simply unfollow you indicates what kind of human they are. T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @michaeldthomas That's awful. Sending hugs your way. Hope she finds some relief. 5 days ago
- RT @Lunarbaboon: Good morning! lunarbaboon.com https://t.co/eVRi0Y0sSC 5 days ago
- RT @CassRMorris: Hey, I wanna see something: RT this if you're a published author or other publishing professional who has, at some point… 5 days ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?