I reread my edits to Sunguard, and between my own observations and a first reader, I made some notes for the next edit pass. I moved on to Eve, which has a good foundation in conflict and emotion, but I need to add some description which is sorely lacking. I think it’s one of the reasons I tend to write more fantasy than science fiction, I have more to play with regarding description and environment. But who am I to back down from a challenge! I’ll keep you posted.
Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @ElizabethShack The universe is weird sometimes. Don't let it stop you. 3 days ago
- @nlisa That's when you save your response and come back to it tomorrow. 6 days ago
- @scribofelidae The kindness of trees is something special. The deal's off when there's lightning though. 6 days ago
- Yes school is crazy busy, yes I'm both writing a novella and revising a novel, but yes, I did sign up for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- @AtGreenblatt @FoxesandRoses Directions please? To your house, not the recipe. (That part I can google.) 2 weeks ago
- @tobiasbuckell I did this a long time ago and it was great! My failure was not being able to handle the bilingual a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?