I reread my edits to Sunguard, and between my own observations and a first reader, I made some notes for the next edit pass. I moved on to Eve, which has a good foundation in conflict and emotion, but I need to add some description which is sorely lacking. I think it’s one of the reasons I tend to write more fantasy than science fiction, I have more to play with regarding description and environment. But who am I to back down from a challenge! I’ll keep you posted.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News
- @aliettedb I'm upset for you, and I wish I was in the room when these things were said. I'm sorry people are awful,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- @aliettedb Anyone who says that has not read your writing, and those are the people missing out. 5 days ago
- @anniebellet It's so pretty. After. 1 week ago
- @anniebellet Writer brain is the best. lol 1 week ago
- My co-worker lounged half in sunshine and watching birds while I wrote today. https://t.co/4lJ8hHpw01 2 weeks ago
- Submission Catch 22: I partially regret submitting the previous version of my story to one of my favorite markets.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?