I reread my edits to Sunguard, and between my own observations and a first reader, I made some notes for the next edit pass. I moved on to Eve, which has a good foundation in conflict and emotion, but I need to add some description which is sorely lacking. I think it’s one of the reasons I tend to write more fantasy than science fiction, I have more to play with regarding description and environment. But who am I to back down from a challenge! I’ll keep you posted.
Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @michaeldthomas @lynnemthomas Good doctors at Lurie. Praying they make a plan quickly. <3 4 days ago
- @michaeldthomas Poor Caitlin. :( Warm hugs for her. Hope she breaks this cycle soon! <3 1 week ago
- @lynnemthomas Good luck! Hope they figure this out quickly and get you all home soon. <3 2 weeks ago
- @scribofelidae can you stream the show on a device? bed's more comfy than the couch, I'm sure. 2 weeks ago
- @ElizabethShack It's in the carpet cleaner aisle - it gets out damn near anything. Red bottle. Spray, let it soak, blot. Repeat. 2 weeks ago
- @AbsoluteWrite You're just trying to scare everyone, right? LOL 2 weeks ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?