I didn’t expect too much from March as the job and family sicknesses have continued, but my results came pretty darn close to what I wanted. The running had some obstacles, and we completed week one of the program, but we didn’t progress very far. On the other hand, I did a good bit of exercise, what with the file room move at work.
- Short Stories Written: 1 flash
- Short Stories Revised: 2
- Short Stories Submitted: 2 new plus a total of 6 resubmissions
- Rejections: 5
- Crits: 1.5
- Read: 6 (3 audio novels, 2 novels, 1 memoir)
2011 Quarter 1 Submissions Check In:
- Short Stories Submitted: 15
- Short Stories Rejected: 13
- Stories in Submission: 9
I don’t anticipate work or family needs dwindling, so I’m focusing my goals on the critical. I’d love to accomplish more than this, but I’m being realistic.
- Short Story Revisions: 2 (two deadlines on 4/15)
- Short Story Writing: 1
- Children’s Story Writing: 1
- Crits: 2
- Novel Writing: 4/16 – 4/30, whatever I can swing, but it’ll be my only project during that time. Guessing about 2k daily. Maybe enough to finish off the novel.