May had some mixed results, some complications including work stuff, sick baby, me being sick, me playing single-mom for a week, packing up hubby and daughter for their vacation, etc, but I still had a better May than in years where I didn’t have children to worry about. Even though these results fell short of my intentions, I consider it satisfactory.
* Short Stories Revised — 2
* Short Stories Written (SAD) — 3 (with 3 other ideas in progress/planning)
* Shadow of Blood novel writing — under 1k, but it’s a start
* Forgotten Star revision / HTRYN lesson 1 — started, but dealing with complications
* Critiques — 5 (also joined OWW)
* Submission — 2 new submissions + 6 resubmissions
Lots going on, including planning and hosting the four year old’s birthday party; family stuff; work stuff, etc. I’m planning on becoming more diligent about the writing schedule, which has been sporadic and I believe the reason it isn’t working as well as it has been.
* Forgotten Star retype (current document nightmare to read due to document errors; this is the only way I can move forward with the revision)
* Short Story Revisions (hoping for 4, with two ready for submission)
* Shadow of Blood (2500w weekly)
* Crits – 4
And for some nonwriting fun, I need to force the fitness routine again. 4x weekly is the goal (M, T, W, and Sat)