Spent a few hours on Black Violas today, and put together a game plan on how to fix it. I was afraid it wasn’t fixable. I didn’t understand why the voice wanted to be in first person, but it did, desperately, and today I figured out why. I figured out why the ending didn’t work, and came up with a better one. I found a couple of muse bombs and I am exploiting the hell out of ’em. This is going to be a kick ass story when I’m through with it. I would love to share specifics, but heck, that’ll ruin it for when you read it.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @AtGreenblatt That's fantastic! I love your puppy <3 5 hours ago
- @jeninthelib It would be better to say your FIYAH story, wouldn't it? While Dragons Claim The Sky is fantastic from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @jeninthelib Jen, I love love love your Podcastle story. <3 2 days ago
- @Vylar_Kaftan Vylar NEEDS to be on this show. She shows up for everybody else and is the trivia queen. Not only wil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @michaeldthomas It's so frustrating when it's people you love. It's no longer 'politics' and a 'difference of opini… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- @anniebellet You are the perfect combination of sass and creativity. I love your books, I love your posts. I only w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?