Spent a few hours on Black Violas today, and put together a game plan on how to fix it. I was afraid it wasn’t fixable. I didn’t understand why the voice wanted to be in first person, but it did, desperately, and today I figured out why. I figured out why the ending didn’t work, and came up with a better one. I found a couple of muse bombs and I am exploiting the hell out of ’em. This is going to be a kick ass story when I’m through with it. I would love to share specifics, but heck, that’ll ruin it for when you read it.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @CassieY4 It's not your failure. You're not responsible for their choices. 6 days ago
- @Vylar_Kaftan ooh that's a fun one 1 week ago
- @inkhaven You don't know about the midwest house elves? 2 weeks ago
- @thedesirina @BadCOVID19Takes I'd love to know who has the 99.9% against COVID. I'm hanging out with them the rest of the pandemic. ;) 2 weeks ago
- RT @catsprobably: Whether you’re disabled or not, please remember that your actions matter, your vote matters, your voice matters, and it c… 2 weeks ago
- RT @r_a_salvatore: Congratulations to Vice-President-elect Kamala Harris, who punched her fist through a glass ceiling. About freaking tim… 2 weeks ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?