Spent a few hours on Black Violas today, and put together a game plan on how to fix it. I was afraid it wasn’t fixable. I didn’t understand why the voice wanted to be in first person, but it did, desperately, and today I figured out why. I figured out why the ending didn’t work, and came up with a better one. I found a couple of muse bombs and I am exploiting the hell out of ’em. This is going to be a kick ass story when I’m through with it. I would love to share specifics, but heck, that’ll ruin it for when you read it.
Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @Vylar_Kaftan umm... no. 1 week ago
- @anniebellet that's so awesome!!! 1 week ago
- @matociquala @EllenDatlow @tordotcom @DeathGingerPunk Never give up on the ones that hold onto you. Congrats! I'm l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @AliceMCole awww :( I'm sorry 1 week ago
- @ElizabethShack wind resistance = better training experience? :D 1 week ago
- I updated my blog today. Do people still read those? dmbonanno.com The next one will be about books. Som… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?