Spent a few hours on Black Violas today, and put together a game plan on how to fix it. I was afraid it wasn’t fixable. I didn’t understand why the voice wanted to be in first person, but it did, desperately, and today I figured out why. I figured out why the ending didn’t work, and came up with a better one. I found a couple of muse bombs and I am exploiting the hell out of ’em. This is going to be a kick ass story when I’m through with it. I would love to share specifics, but heck, that’ll ruin it for when you read it.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- RT @jentrification: RT to save a life https://t.co/EhOkU3ykyB 1 day ago
- @writerunyoga Ouch. Hope it’s not painful 1 day ago
- @AlexisAHunter Is he friendly? or approachable? 1 week ago
- @elysesalpeter Not coffee but soda. Usually migraine city for that... but I seriously drowned myself in water that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @Vylar_Kaftan Doubtful. You're too unique to ever be that ordinary. 1 week ago
- @anniebellet The hair and sock coordination is magnificent 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?