Revision was a blast. My dear sweet hubby took over kid duty at 6:30pm and I had all night to write instead of my usual hour and a half. I spent four and a half hours on the revision yesterday, and gave it a quick proofing today, and implemented the final changes. I think it’s good. I think it’s ready. 🙂 It’s awesome when things work.
Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @effies You paid for it previously though, right? 2 days ago
- @KellyMSandoval Two things could happen if you try: you find you're not quite ready and put it aside for a little w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- UNICORN DICE! With glitter! They change color! @Kickstarter kickstarter.com/projects/57987… 5 days ago
- @effies @pronouncedLAHra So they didn't warn you that this was a possibility? :( 1 week ago
- @DebraJess There are many roads to self torture, I mean success. <3 2 weeks ago
- @LizTicknor Good luck with your shift. :) Bribe yourself if needed. Hee. 2 weeks ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?