I’m at it again. The project is in conjunction with the writing course (How To Think Sideways) by Holly Lisle. I’m in the planning stages of that suspense novel, and should be able to start writing within the next few weeks. I’ve got a temporary title of “Haven” which could of course, change at my next whim. But it’s something. A thing without a name is empty to me. The wrong name is not as bad, but everything needs a name.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @Vylar_Kaftan Vylar NEEDS to be on this show. She shows up for everybody else and is the trivia queen. Not only wil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- @michaeldthomas It's so frustrating when it's people you love. It's no longer 'politics' and a 'difference of opini… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @anniebellet You are the perfect combination of sass and creativity. I love your books, I love your posts. I only w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @arleysorg Oh, the suspense. *resumes nail biting* 1 week ago
- @karenthology @torbooks I am so excited for you! Congratulations! (look it's on my kiiiiiindle!!!!) 1 week ago
- @AtGreenblatt I can't wait to read it! <3 Congrats!! 2 weeks ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?