I’m at it again. The project is in conjunction with the writing course (How To Think Sideways) by Holly Lisle. I’m in the planning stages of that suspense novel, and should be able to start writing within the next few weeks. I’ve got a temporary title of “Haven” which could of course, change at my next whim. But it’s something. A thing without a name is empty to me. The wrong name is not as bad, but everything needs a name.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @AtGreenblatt Magic thread and pixie dust. 3 days ago
- @Richard_Flores4 So sorry. :( 5 days ago
- @jennyrae I have frozen milk before. My daughter likes to make pudding. Also if you use milk in your pancakes, you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- @kurellian Your brain must be friends with my brain... 1 week ago
- @kurellian Short story week! :) Writing, revising, and submitting. 1 week ago
- RT @jentrification: RT to save a life https://t.co/EhOkU3ykyB 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?