I’m at it again. The project is in conjunction with the writing course (How To Think Sideways) by Holly Lisle. I’m in the planning stages of that suspense novel, and should be able to start writing within the next few weeks. I’ve got a temporary title of “Haven” which could of course, change at my next whim. But it’s something. A thing without a name is empty to me. The wrong name is not as bad, but everything needs a name.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News
- @DebraJess There isn't one path to success. You can only follow your own, which may not look like other writers' paths. 1 day ago
- TFW you've been chipping away at a short story revision and you might finally be on the right damn track. #amwriting #vpxvi 2 days ago
- @inkhaven So exciting! Congrats and good luck! 4 days ago
- @Vylar_Kaftan Aside from anxiety dreams about work, I keep dreaming that my refrigerator is empty. 6 days ago
- @tordotcom @Aimee_Ogden @TorDotComPub Sweet! I cannot wait to read this. Congrats, @Aimee_Ogden! 1 week ago
- @anneleonardauth Happy Birthday Anne!! 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?