I’m at it again. The project is in conjunction with the writing course (How To Think Sideways) by Holly Lisle. I’m in the planning stages of that suspense novel, and should be able to start writing within the next few weeks. I’ve got a temporary title of “Haven” which could of course, change at my next whim. But it’s something. A thing without a name is empty to me. The wrong name is not as bad, but everything needs a name.
Dawn Bonanno on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Jeff on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here!
- @Vylar_Kaftan https://t.co/D0evVwQ71F 1 day ago
- @catsprobably Congratulations!!!!!! 1 day ago
- @Vylar_Kaftan Volume recommended https://t.co/gvbwr9awPG 3 days ago
- @cannfloyd It starts with your favorite cake recipe, followed by a slow indulgent consumption of said cake. 4 days ago
- @tomgauld @GdnSaturday @GuardianBooks Cheery cyberpunk, sure, I'll read that. 5 days ago
- @sylviaheike Good luck with your group! :) 5 days ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?