My primary goal this year has been of a dual nature: Consistency, and short stories. While August was not a phenomenal month, I did maintain this basis of my goal formation.
- Short Stories Edited: 1 (Sunguard)
- Short Stories Written: 0 (Nighthunter’s Bite is still in progress)
- Crits: 1
- Novels Read: 2 (Plague of Memory and Wolf Who Rules)
What I didn’t get done was based on time constraints, the physical need to not be on a computer 12 hours a day, and changes in my family. I know these things will balance out.
- Story Edits: 1 (Sunguard!)
- Story Writing: 1 (‘Bite, preferably)
- New Submission: 1 (if Sunguard is ready)
- Adv. Fiction Class: 0/1 (low priority, I have a year to complete 5 more lessons)