The week is flying by, and I need to put the brakes on. I completed another crit, and I’ve got two more in queue now so that should hold me for a bit. I worked out (I think) the magic naming issues in Forgotten Star, and I started an edit of The Lonely Orchard (more of a review/analysis). I should hit the full edit tomorrow.
Carl on Necessity of Critique in Revis… Dawn Bonanno on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Jeff on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times
- @michaeldthomas @lynnemthomas Poor Caitlin! hugs!! 3 days ago
- @BenCKinney I haven't ever heard anyone say that aloud around me so I guess I learned something new today. For me,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @amandaghelms @aimeepicchi @AlexeiCollier @Beth_Goder @risawolf Congrats again! So excited for you! 1 month ago
- Stayed up way too late reading @DebraJess 's Andromeda's Pirate. I'm tired today and so not regretting it.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @DebraJess Big hugs. 1 month ago
- Checking out mastodon wandering shop. See you over there! 2 months ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?