The week is flying by, and I need to put the brakes on. I completed another crit, and I’ve got two more in queue now so that should hold me for a bit. I worked out (I think) the magic naming issues in Forgotten Star, and I started an edit of The Lonely Orchard (more of a review/analysis). I should hit the full edit tomorrow.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @HiTessaBarbosa the writing brain is very tricksy! you got this! 2 hours ago
- @CassieY4 Half the people who follow you are in time zones later than yours. You're fine. Do what needs doing. ;D 14 hours ago
- @CassieY4 Yikes. Speedy recovery! *hugs* 20 hours ago
- @michaeldthomas That's so sad and scary. :( 20 hours ago
- RT @dailyfactz21: This. A thousand times. This. https://t.co/8BjkpY14lw 1 day ago
- RT @DebraJess: Look what's happening today! Want to find out why I love HEAs (happily ever afters)? Go check my entry in the #GreatHEAEvent… 1 day ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?