The week is flying by, and I need to put the brakes on. I completed another crit, and I’ve got two more in queue now so that should hold me for a bit. I worked out (I think) the magic naming issues in Forgotten Star, and I started an edit of The Lonely Orchard (more of a review/analysis). I should hit the full edit tomorrow.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @CassieY4 It's not your failure. You're not responsible for their choices. 1 week ago
- @Vylar_Kaftan ooh that's a fun one 2 weeks ago
- @inkhaven You don't know about the midwest house elves? 2 weeks ago
- @thedesirina @BadCOVID19Takes I'd love to know who has the 99.9% against COVID. I'm hanging out with them the rest of the pandemic. ;) 3 weeks ago
- RT @catsprobably: Whether you’re disabled or not, please remember that your actions matter, your vote matters, your voice matters, and it c… 3 weeks ago
- RT @r_a_salvatore: Congratulations to Vice-President-elect Kamala Harris, who punched her fist through a glass ceiling. About freaking tim… 3 weeks ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?