Lots going on, but I did something writing related almost every day. I don’t feel like I have as much to show for my efforts, but they were really divided between multiple projects. I’m taking a different approach for July.
- Forgotten Star reformat/print–done
- Forgotten Star / HTRYN lesson 1 (in prg)
- Shadow of Blood – 3 writing sessions
- Crits x6
- Short Story Revisions: x3
- Rejections and Resubmissions x3
- Submissions: 1 (Treischan Strength in subs for reprint publication)
- Shadow of Blood: 1300w daily for JulNoWriMo
- Short Story Revisions x2 (Hunting the Red & Rise of the Tiger Princess; if time allows I can add more)
- Crits: 6 (3 on FM, 3 on OWW; aiming for about 2 weekly)
How’s that for focus? At a rate of 1300 daily, I can finish this novel in a month.