Hopefully not all night, but I haven’t been able to get this opening quite right. I think I’m almost there. I was on page 4 of a 15 page revision, but I really didn’t like the opening. This one is better. I just need it to take me to page 15 and beyond. This story is due tomorrow… back to the revisions.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- RT @jentrification: RT to save a life https://t.co/EhOkU3ykyB 1 day ago
- @writerunyoga Ouch. Hope it’s not painful 1 day ago
- @AlexisAHunter Is he friendly? or approachable? 1 week ago
- @elysesalpeter Not coffee but soda. Usually migraine city for that... but I seriously drowned myself in water that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @Vylar_Kaftan Doubtful. You're too unique to ever be that ordinary. 1 week ago
- @anniebellet The hair and sock coordination is magnificent 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?