It’s been a rough couple of days. I haven’t been able to make use of all my writing sessions, but the ones I’ve gotten in have been productive. The revision for Lonely Orchard is underway and going well enough. Left arm is sore tonight – something is off about using the library computers for extensive typing. One library has wooden chairs so I can’t adjust height, another library has horrible keyboards so I have to pound the keys. At least I’ve been able to use my evening writing session for reading and giving my arms a little break.
Dawn Bonanno on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Jeff on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here!
- @Vylar_Kaftan https://t.co/D0evVwQ71F 1 day ago
- @catsprobably Congratulations!!!!!! 1 day ago
- @Vylar_Kaftan Volume recommended https://t.co/gvbwr9awPG 3 days ago
- @cannfloyd It starts with your favorite cake recipe, followed by a slow indulgent consumption of said cake. 4 days ago
- @tomgauld @GdnSaturday @GuardianBooks Cheery cyberpunk, sure, I'll read that. 5 days ago
- @sylviaheike Good luck with your group! :) 5 days ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?