It’s been a rough couple of days. I haven’t been able to make use of all my writing sessions, but the ones I’ve gotten in have been productive. The revision for Lonely Orchard is underway and going well enough. Left arm is sore tonight – something is off about using the library computers for extensive typing. One library has wooden chairs so I can’t adjust height, another library has horrible keyboards so I have to pound the keys. At least I’ve been able to use my evening writing session for reading and giving my arms a little break.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News
- @Vylar_Kaftan I would say THAT is fine - a yes/no answer type question or super quick answer. Unlike the lady at th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- @ElizabethShack Freezers negate expiration dates. ;) 4 days ago
- @DebraJess More hugs. You are doing the right thing. Wrap your heart in that. 6 days ago
- @anniebellet Those people are jerks. :( *hugs* 1 week ago
- @inkhaven always a pupper but ouch. feel better! 1 week ago
- @anniebellet That sucks. :( 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?