It’s been a rough couple of days. I haven’t been able to make use of all my writing sessions, but the ones I’ve gotten in have been productive. The revision for Lonely Orchard is underway and going well enough. Left arm is sore tonight – something is off about using the library computers for extensive typing. One library has wooden chairs so I can’t adjust height, another library has horrible keyboards so I have to pound the keys. At least I’ve been able to use my evening writing session for reading and giving my arms a little break.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @AtGreenblatt Magic thread and pixie dust. 3 days ago
- @Richard_Flores4 So sorry. :( 4 days ago
- @jennyrae I have frozen milk before. My daughter likes to make pudding. Also if you use milk in your pancakes, you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @kurellian Your brain must be friends with my brain... 1 week ago
- @kurellian Short story week! :) Writing, revising, and submitting. 1 week ago
- RT @jentrification: RT to save a life https://t.co/EhOkU3ykyB 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?