It’s been a rough couple of days. I haven’t been able to make use of all my writing sessions, but the ones I’ve gotten in have been productive. The revision for Lonely Orchard is underway and going well enough. Left arm is sore tonight – something is off about using the library computers for extensive typing. One library has wooden chairs so I can’t adjust height, another library has horrible keyboards so I have to pound the keys. At least I’ve been able to use my evening writing session for reading and giving my arms a little break.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News
- @AtGreenblatt I am SOOO excited for you! Congrats!! <3 #vp16 18 hours ago
- @ElizabethShack Cute. I got: You're not a real writer unless you are not worried enough. 1 day ago
- Hey, Friends. I've posted another flash fiction up on Curious Fictions. Enjoy the story, and please share the link… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @premium__heart I'm a 1. I visualize so much that when I'm talking to people, I get too busy visualizing and forget to look at them. 1 week ago
- @anniebellet You got this, Annie. I can't wait for it. 1 week ago
- @anniebellet No save points and too many castles 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?