Engrossed in the tiger story, about 1/3 done. Started early this morning, got a half hour in around 4:45am, and then again over lunch. I was going to take the kids to the library today, but. . . I think I’ll be going alone and writing. Sorry kids, but I’ve got some momentum going which can be good for stories on a deadline.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @jeninthelib It would be better to say your FIYAH story, wouldn't it? While Dragons Claim The Sky is fantastic from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @jeninthelib Jen, I love love love your Podcastle story. <3 1 day ago
- @Vylar_Kaftan Vylar NEEDS to be on this show. She shows up for everybody else and is the trivia queen. Not only wil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @michaeldthomas It's so frustrating when it's people you love. It's no longer 'politics' and a 'difference of opini… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @anniebellet You are the perfect combination of sass and creativity. I love your books, I love your posts. I only w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @arleysorg Oh, the suspense. *resumes nail biting* 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?