Watering the Black Violas is in the edit process now. It’s drastic in that the pov is shifting from third to first, and while I’m keeping the events fairly close to the original, it’s easier to jsut rewrite it into a clean new file. I’m eager to get it done, but I’m guessing it’ll take a few days at my evening writing pace. Then I can send it off for crit.
Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @effies You paid for it previously though, right? 1 day ago
- @KellyMSandoval Two things could happen if you try: you find you're not quite ready and put it aside for a little w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- UNICORN DICE! With glitter! They change color! @Kickstarter kickstarter.com/projects/57987… 4 days ago
- @effies @pronouncedLAHra So they didn't warn you that this was a possibility? :( 1 week ago
- @DebraJess There are many roads to self torture, I mean success. <3 2 weeks ago
- @LizTicknor Good luck with your shift. :) Bribe yourself if needed. Hee. 2 weeks ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?