Watering the Black Violas is in the edit process now. It’s drastic in that the pov is shifting from third to first, and while I’m keeping the events fairly close to the original, it’s easier to jsut rewrite it into a clean new file. I’m eager to get it done, but I’m guessing it’ll take a few days at my evening writing pace. Then I can send it off for crit.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @karenthology Hope it passes quickly. 1 day ago
- Currently working on my psychic murders novella series. Telepathy is fun, but so is body hopping, except when someo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- 5k drafted on my novella this week, via my slow method. Drafting 1k by morning, reading in evening to add/tweak. Sp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @anniebellet He's a liar. lol 4 days ago
- @aphoebebarton that's unfair. :( 6 days ago
- @kurellian I feel this so much right now. 6 days ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?