Watering the Black Violas is in the edit process now. It’s drastic in that the pov is shifting from third to first, and while I’m keeping the events fairly close to the original, it’s easier to jsut rewrite it into a clean new file. I’m eager to get it done, but I’m guessing it’ll take a few days at my evening writing pace. Then I can send it off for crit.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News
- @aliettedb I'm upset for you, and I wish I was in the room when these things were said. I'm sorry people are awful,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @aliettedb Anyone who says that has not read your writing, and those are the people missing out. 4 days ago
- @anniebellet It's so pretty. After. 6 days ago
- @anniebellet Writer brain is the best. lol 1 week ago
- My co-worker lounged half in sunshine and watching birds while I wrote today. https://t.co/4lJ8hHpw01 1 week ago
- Submission Catch 22: I partially regret submitting the previous version of my story to one of my favorite markets.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?