Watering the Black Violas is in the edit process now. It’s drastic in that the pov is shifting from third to first, and while I’m keeping the events fairly close to the original, it’s easier to jsut rewrite it into a clean new file. I’m eager to get it done, but I’m guessing it’ll take a few days at my evening writing pace. Then I can send it off for crit.
Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- I ate half a cherry donut from Stan's today and I feel like it took all my willpower to just have that half. It was… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @loldoc @AtGreenblatt I was going to say that, but your charm comes faster than mine. ;) 1 day ago
- @AtGreenblatt Looking good, lady. :) 1 day ago
- @michaeldthomas @lynnemthomas :( dammit you all need a break already 4 days ago
- @michaeldthomas @lynnemthomas Good doctors at Lurie. Praying they make a plan quickly. <3 2 weeks ago
- @michaeldthomas Poor Caitlin. :( Warm hugs for her. Hope she breaks this cycle soon! <3 2 weeks ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?