Watering the Black Violas is in the edit process now. It’s drastic in that the pov is shifting from third to first, and while I’m keeping the events fairly close to the original, it’s easier to jsut rewrite it into a clean new file. I’m eager to get it done, but I’m guessing it’ll take a few days at my evening writing pace. Then I can send it off for crit.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- RT @MarkJacob16: In 1923, Adolf Hitler led a failed coup. He was treated leniently. Germany moved on. A decade later, he was dictator, and… 1 week ago
- RT @Spencimus: There's a lotta hot takes out there tonight, but this one is the one you should save for some cold cold revenge. https://t.c… 1 week ago
- RT @Haleaziz: Washington Post Editorial Board: "Trump caused the assault on the Capitol. He must be removed." washingtonpost.com/opinions/remov… 1 week ago
- RT @snarkbat: DO IT NOW twitter.com/IlhanMN/status… 1 week ago
- RT @JoeBiden: Let me be very clear: the scenes of chaos at the Capitol do not represent who we are. What we are seeing is a small number of… 1 week ago
- RT @atrupar: Biden: "At this hour our democracy is under unprecedented assault unlike anything we've seen in modern times ... let me be ver… 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?