Violas… new opening, definitely going with 1st person pov. Not sure of the ending yet, but reshaping the story. Mostly, I’m rewriting it, not just revising. None of the writing/language really thrilled me in the first draft, so I really just went through the original manuscript and chose which lines I really like and want to keep if I can. The rest, is just an outline.
Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @elfpoet It was mesmerizing. I wonder if they delivered a message in those lights along with the ice cream. ;) 2 days ago
- @anniebellet Congrats on the 9 years. Here's hoping to many more. And thank you for all the advice along the way. 3 weeks ago
- @anniebellet Also: I love your books and I'm often truly frightened for Jade and her friends. It eases my worries t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- @anniebellet omg yes. In one novel, I killed my MC's dad and her best friend, and I'm trying to come up with a way… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- @effies You paid for it previously though, right? 1 month ago
- @KellyMSandoval Two things could happen if you try: you find you're not quite ready and put it aside for a little w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?