Violas… new opening, definitely going with 1st person pov. Not sure of the ending yet, but reshaping the story. Mostly, I’m rewriting it, not just revising. None of the writing/language really thrilled me in the first draft, so I really just went through the original manuscript and chose which lines I really like and want to keep if I can. The rest, is just an outline.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @HiTessaBarbosa the writing brain is very tricksy! you got this! 2 hours ago
- @CassieY4 Half the people who follow you are in time zones later than yours. You're fine. Do what needs doing. ;D 15 hours ago
- @CassieY4 Yikes. Speedy recovery! *hugs* 20 hours ago
- @michaeldthomas That's so sad and scary. :( 20 hours ago
- RT @dailyfactz21: This. A thousand times. This. https://t.co/8BjkpY14lw 1 day ago
- RT @DebraJess: Look what's happening today! Want to find out why I love HEAs (happily ever afters)? Go check my entry in the #GreatHEAEvent… 1 day ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?