Continued. Slow moving, but forward moving so I am glad. I realize two things now: I really need to learn more about commas (what seems right one day, seems wrong the next and vice versa), and that I need to do something with the immaculate white cat I mentioned on page three. Hmph.
Dawn Bonanno on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Jeff on New Story in Daily Science Fic… Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here!
- @Vylar_Kaftan https://t.co/D0evVwQ71F 5 hours ago
- @catsprobably Congratulations!!!!!! 18 hours ago
- @Vylar_Kaftan Volume recommended https://t.co/gvbwr9awPG 2 days ago
- @cannfloyd It starts with your favorite cake recipe, followed by a slow indulgent consumption of said cake. 3 days ago
- @tomgauld @GdnSaturday @GuardianBooks Cheery cyberpunk, sure, I'll read that. 4 days ago
- @sylviaheike Good luck with your group! :) 4 days ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?