Continued. Slow moving, but forward moving so I am glad. I realize two things now: I really need to learn more about commas (what seems right one day, seems wrong the next and vice versa), and that I need to do something with the immaculate white cat I mentioned on page three. Hmph.
Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Summer Writing Margaret McGaffey Fi… on Changing Times Widdershins on Yes I’m Still Here! Dawn Bonanno on Writing News Moon on Writing News
- @AtGreenblatt Magic thread and pixie dust. 3 days ago
- @Richard_Flores4 So sorry. :( 5 days ago
- @jennyrae I have frozen milk before. My daughter likes to make pudding. Also if you use milk in your pancakes, you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- @kurellian Your brain must be friends with my brain... 1 week ago
- @kurellian Short story week! :) Writing, revising, and submitting. 1 week ago
- RT @jentrification: RT to save a life https://t.co/EhOkU3ykyB 1 week ago
- Bookshelf Daily Progress Editing Fading Light FM Merry Go Round Forgotten Star Goals/Results Hunter's Honor Hunter Hunted Nighthunter's Bite parsec SAD shadow of blood Short Stories short story Stalker Submission Sunguard Tiger Princess Treischan Strength Uncategorized viable paradise Watering the Black Violas Winter Warrior Writing
looking for something specific?